- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Oct 12, 2018
- [+] More Details
Shutter is a freeware system shutdown app filed under windows boot software and made available by Denis Kozlov for Windows.
The review for Shutter has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested Shutter 4.3 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.
A shutdown scheduler software app for Windows:
Shutter is a multifunctional scheduling utility, which has a user friendly and easy-to-use interface and supports many different Events and Actions. Events: Countdown, On Time, Winamp Stops, Low CPU Usage, User Inactive, Battery Low, Window Closes, Process Stops, Ping Stops, File Size Limit. Actions: Shutdown, Reboot, Log Off, Lock Workstation, Sleep, Hibernate, Monitor Turn Off, Un/Mute Master Volume, Hang Up, Alarm, Play Sound, Execute Program.
Desktop links can be created to execute any of the supported actions directly from desktop. Web Interface allows remote execution of actions and displays run-time information about the computer: Up Time, List of Processes, Screenshot of a Desktop, Program Execution, and more.
Shutter is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from windows boot software without restrictions. Shutter 4.3 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This system shutdown software is filed under:
- Shutter Download
- Freeware Windows Boot Software
Compatibility with this system shutdown software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Denis Kozlov.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.
Screenshots of Shutter (5)
- DShutdownFreeBoot OptimizerAutomated system shutdown software to power off or wake up remote PCs
- Remote Computer ManagerSharewareRemote DesktopAllows you to make remote shutdown, Wake-on-LAN, run and other operations
- SlamSharewareUtilityThis program adds the ability to easily shutdown, restart, log off or power-down the computer. Using Slam it can be done by...
- Don't SleepFreeUtilityUtility to prevent your system from shutting off, hibernating or restarting
- Wake On LANFreeNetworkingProvides functionality on you LAN to wake up a system, schedule system wake up or shutdown, sleep or hibernate a remote computer